Make Tangible Progress
It’s no secret that AI holds opportunities to increase revenue, improve operations and solve complex problems.
Our REMI program provides an accelerated opportunity to move your organizational technology adoption strategy forward.
Over the years, our work with clients in the energy sector has been rewarding and informative. We know that you are dedicated to improving your employees' lives, the communities you serve and are proud of the vital role you play in the nation's economy. GHG reduction is just one part of a multi-faceted approach business leaders in the energy and agriculture sectors are taking to address ambitious goals related to environmental, social and governance performance.
Key Dates for our first cohort - Energy 1:
- September 9, 2020: Applications open
- September 24, 2020: Application review begins - Energy 1
- October 2, 2020: Applications close - Energy 1
- Please note Energy 1 may fill before the application deadline.
Apply before September 24th to avoid disappointment.
- October 26, 2020: Energy Cohort 1 onboarding
- November 2, 2020: Phase 1 Launch - Energy 1
- December 7, 2020: Phase 2 Launch - Energy 1
- March 1, 2021: Phase 3 Launch - Energy 1
The REMI program is made possible through the support of the Government of Alberta’s Ministry of Environment and Parks TIER Program. Read more about the funding announcement.